Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Mr. David Viner 7"


http://sharebee.com/0bc3f431

Click here for Frank's safe return



If you've been with this blog for a while, then you've probably heard me mention Mr. David Viner at some point. I don't have anything new to say about him because I'm too busy doing my own thing to look after his globetrotting, womanizing ways. You'd also know that he started his foray into music after counting Jason Stollsteimer and the Von Bondies as fans after the band heard him playing his guitar between their gigs. He used to be their roadie. As an opening act for the VB's, he garnered attention from the UK press and for a brief run he enjoyed a certain type of below the radar success that kept him from having to work a day job. His newer stuff is a little different so for now I'll reserve my opinion. At the time of this post it is unknown if he is in fact working at an office or pet shop.

I dug this little record outta the bin. Enjoy Mr. David Viner and the Soledad Brothers playing their songs:

My baby (the woo-woo song)
Where the posies grow

No comments: