Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I heart Des Roar!

Das Roar Bionic Ear Recording Session from Indie Rock Reviews on Vimeo.



It's been a minute since I've mentioned my good friends and Rock N' Roll partners, Des Roar, but I've been hipped to the news that their debut long player, Mad Things, is complete. So basically what I'm trying to say is that sooner than you think all of you kids are going to be twistin' in front of your record players en masse.

Contact the band should you have the urge to pick up an exclusive t-shirt designed by yours truly. It's the perfect tee to wear while stabbing your enemies... a lot. Through you should be careful... since Billy Mays passed away, I'm not sure OxyClean can get those pesky blood stains out of your American Apparel tees.

The worst part... these lazy bastards I count among my bestest of friends haven't given me one yet.

No comments: