Wednesday, December 28, 2011
Sunday, December 18, 2011
Click here to warm those nuts.
I actually don't remember what I was going to say so I'll improvise as best I can...
Aw, fuck it. Kim Jong died today. I like trains. Here's the latest addidtion to the Dirty Carl radio hour... # 14... it ain't for sissies or bitchy cunties. Really... what the fuck am I saying?
BE ADVISED: This show is great with whiskey!
1. Ty Segall - Cherry Red
2. Sic Alps - L'Mansion
3. Reigning Sound - Lyin' girl
4. Tyvek - 4312
5. Germs - Richie Dagger's crime
6. John Wesley Coleman - Come on cops
7. King Khan & BBQ - Pig pig
8. Last Year's Men - In my car
9. Miss Ludella Black - This heart is condemned
10. Moonhearts - I hate myself
11. Mummies - I'm down
12. Oblivians - Dearest darling
13. Pow Wows - Do the splash
14. Shannon & The Clams - Sleep talk
15. Strange Boys - Poem Party
16. Thee Oh Sees - Wrong idea
17. Tijuana Panthers - Don't shoot your guns
18. Traditional Fools - Rock N' Roll baby
19. Des Roar - Tunnel of love
20. Cramps - Save it
21. Coachwhips - Goodnight good buy
Thursday, October 27, 2011
1. Dirty carl intro,
2. Agent Ribbons - Your love is the smallest doll
3. Ben Wolcott - Someday (Strokes cover)
4. The Oh Sees - If I stay too long
5. Spectrals - Bonus jam
6. Adam Green - What a waster
7. The Cardigans - Sabbath bloody sabbath
8. Demons Claws - It's over
7. White Fence - Growing faith
8. Girls - Lust for life
9. Strange Boys - Me and you
10. Camera Obscura - If looks could kill
11. Jesus and Mary Chain - Surfin' USA
12. Mastabeta - No hits
13. Cooley & Munson - Sightly Sue
14. Magic Kids - Candy
15. Des Roar - Paranoia
16. Fresh & Onlys - Arms advice
17. Karen Elson - The ghost who walks
18. Mikal Cronin - Is it alright
19. Tom Carlisle - The look of nothing
Tuesday, October 11, 2011
Thursday, October 6, 2011
The Detroit Cobras, Dan Sartain, Ty Segall, The Greenhornes.... all highly respected bands, agreed?
Thursday, August 11, 2011
Click here for hobo cologne
Monday, February 28, 2011
It's the day after the Academy Awards and I'm tired. I worked security for the event and the whole day was full of self important bung holes who never cease to amaze you with their inflated sense of self. Oh, you are the assistant to Justin Timberlake? So? Ah, you do Suzanne Summers make up... I'm sorry for you for having such a shit job.
Anyway, the first thing I did when I woke up this morning was put this on and feel better about the world.
PS. This 7 inch was recorded by Ty Segall in San Francisco.
Monday, January 10, 2011
Hello loyal readers. I hope that everyone had a great Christmas and a safe and happy New Year! I can't say that I had either. In fact, my holidays were terrible and spent completely alone. Actually, I rang in the exact point it became 2011 in a women's restroom with two chicks who were passed out on the cold tile floor. One of them even had diarrhea! Good times, right? I didn't know them, but me and some other guys were kicking them out of the place. 5... 4... 3... 2... 1... HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!! *insert fart sound right abut here.
So, to update you all... my wife has officially separated from me. She will be taking my children across the country. My dogs will go too. I will end up living in a rented room above a strip club or something like that when she's through with me. How can I be so calm? Well, when I go to sleep at night I'll do it with a clear mind and an open heart. Or is that a broken heart? I'll get through it all because I didn't cause this, depression did.
That said, if you or someone you know suffers from it, the best thing you can do is get them help because you may lose them to it as I have.
Now, we're pretending to be be friends. It kills me every moment of the day because obviously we still live under the same roof. The silver lining of this is that I get to live with my children and I love them more than anything... except my wife, who is the top of the pyramid. I love her equally. I wish I had a genie or something that could help me out, but I don't. The sands are slipping through the hourglass and I can't stop it.
Am I single? Who knows, but I'm quite sure no lady is going to be interested in the wounded animal type, you know? I'm not really interested in seeing anyone anyway. I just want the wife back. Or do I really?
You all have been very patient with me while I've been sorting myself out so I'd like to do something nice for you, except I don't know exactly what. Let's just say I'm working on it.
Click this for an audio representation of how I feel about my life right now. Make sure your speakers are on for the proper effect.
Also, a good pal of mine named Tyler has started something up aimed at the reader types out there. Check it out right here you goddamned sissies!