Sunday, June 24, 2007

Let's keep it fun for the workhorse.

Hello to all who read, bookmark, come upon this blog...

My name is Oh. robot. I like to provide music that you can use while drinking.
I only ask that you leave a comment so I can feel that you enjoy what I do and would like me to do more.

Per day, a bunch of people take, take, take....that's cool because I do it too, but I also leave at least a "thanks man" wherever I get tunes from.

There are good folks and bad folks....pick a side.

To everyone who actually left comments here...I love you.

3 comments:

fattyma4 said...

your site kicks butt. i enjoy it quite frequently....


-fats

Oh, robot said...

Thanks for the compliment. It's good to know folks enjoy my hobby.

Martin said...

And we love you too my friend! :D

Please don't get the bloggers-disease (as we all have at certain occasions), this is just something that takes time.

Your site is a great one and I for one really enjoy visiting it.