Thursday, March 11, 2010

Estrogen Highs - Tell it to them

                    Click here for Uma Thurman's diary

Honestly, I don't know anything about this band except they make me want to get off my ass and finish that damn time machine I've been working on for God knows how long. Although, the last time I used it I couldn't get that "Belushi gut" smell off of my jacket for weeks. I know, I know... put down the booze and focus. (fat chance)

It's like they found a way to tap into my brain and capture the sound of me being a teenager running loose on the streets.

Every time I hear "The age of romantics" I just want to grab my deck and fuck around on the "Milfs" mini ramp while some stupid chick makes goo goo eyes at me every time I do a rock and roll on her side of the platform.

R.I.Y.L. Drinking, fucking, wearing black, and doing things that your wife/mother/girlfriend wouldn't approve of.

No comments: