Friday, November 28, 2008

Get a room at the Neutral Milk Hotel


http://sharebee.com/b4bd3952
Click here to bring back Spinner's nut.


I was watching an episode of Degrassi High TNG (Yes, I'm too old) the other day when Craig Manning, one of the characters on the show was talking about music. All of a sudden he mentioned Neutral Milk Hotel as one of his favorite bands. It made me wonder if he liked them in real life and wanted to give them props or if the writers were just shooting for hipster cred and he memorized his lines while running on a treadmill with dance music playing on his ipod ? Sadly, this burning query will never be answered.

This album is their debut. It's called On Avery Island.

PS. Who cares if I'm in my 30's...that show is awesome. So is this band. Best played when you are rockin' softly.

No comments: