Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Separated at birth? Jack White & Gavin Degraw

Gavin De Graw & Jack White look a lot alike. While I'm not a fan of DeGraw's music, I won't take away from the fact that he is a talented musician who basically OWNS the piano when he plays it.

Jack White, who the Robot household is a huge fan of, pretty much OWNS whatever instrument he grabs.
I was watching the worst late night talk show ever the other night (Carson Daly) ans happened to catch DeGraw's performance. I know, I must live under a rock because this guy is Billboard top ten all the way...On second thought, Carson Daly isn't the worst show. It's actually getting better these days. It just feels rushed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Not sure about 90% of this but I agree, jack white and gaven degraw are the same person