Tuesday, December 11, 2007

David Bowie is Hunky Dory.

http://sharebee.com/5c787922
Click here for good times.






Because I'm pretty drunk right now, I'm feeling too lazy to write something witty or factual on my own , I decided to search the internet for a description of this album and all of the ones I found were so lame that I decided that I was just gonna go ahead and write something better...no matter how drunk I am.


Who cares if there's a posibility that I'll re-publish this almost four times in a row because I'm anal about spelling? Especially when I'm drunk?

Am I drunk right now? Yep.

Most of what I read was rehashed music journalist type nonsense:
Ambiguous, Fey, blah, blah

It's actually just a really good album to put your cool on the shelf for a minute and rock out to.

And there you have it folks!



No comments: