Wednesday, February 29, 2012

CB Hustlers


Hey gang, it's good to see nobody died today. I own a copy of this ridiculous film and I figured that it's worth a watch. In the vein of Hobo with a Shotgun, this is pure, delicious crap. Filmed terribly, acted awfully, scored well.

All I can say is "Let's call hotbox 2 and tell the girls..."

Enjoy the dopeness of this obscure little gem.

Watch here... it's a whole film. It also has a message... maybe it's don't date a roadside prostitute? Not sure...

by the way, ads never make me buy anything and I hate that before every six out of ten videos, you have to sit through one. I'm a man, but thanks for the cosmetics ad Cover Girl. Really.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They just don't make campy artwork like that anymore. Have you seen Kentucky fried movie? 70's chuckle smut. Such a unique genre.

Oh, robot said...

Of course I've seen it, but for some reason I want to see Arsenio Hall do battle with a garbage disposal unit a-la Amazon Women On The Moon.

Kindred spirits my friend...