Wednesday, June 13, 2012

The Smiths - Demos (that are pretty rad)






My kitty cats... I'd like to share this in case you might have missed this unofficial release. I'm pretty sure I don't need to say much about this collection of tunes except for maybe that upon placing it upon my turn table, pretty girls like to sing along to it. Really... is there better? Probably not.

And with an awkward segue having nothing to do with English lads....
I fucking love Rodney Dangerfield. Why is he dead? Couldn't select folks just be around forever? There are barely any cool old dudes left. Except for my neighbor Dean. He's awesome. I'm sure he'll make an appearance on this blog in the form of a photoshoot. I'm waiting for the right pistols because he is forbidden from being photographed without holding one. Also, I'm trying to persuade him to get a huge chest tattoo.

Rodney Dangerfield: "My mother never breast fed me as a child... she said she only liked me as a friend."
If anyone sends me this album I'll send you a picture containing nudity. Or... maybe just some coupons or some shit.



No comments: