Click here to maim a tyrant
Hey kids! It's been exactly 12 years since we humans thought that all computers and radar technologies would fail, causing us to spiral into a new dark age.
Just like when I'm hanging out with the chicks... nothing happened and we carried about like lemmings anxiously awaiting robotic vacuums and hand held devices that do everything for you and such. How lazy and entitled have we become? Jesus... we can't even drive our vehicles without updating our statuses.
"I'm driving. Have to pee!" Ouch.
Anyway, I'm not sour on any of it because I still 'sweep' up my house, don't facebook, and still have a flip phone that doesn't text. To each their own. Now, I'd like you to have a listen to the Dirty Carl Show Volume # 15. It's a departure from the garage rock and sleazy beats I usually play. This one is perfect for relaxing while you switch on your Roomba and lazily gaze at its hypnotic movements. It also makes a great gift for your girlfriend!
Be advised: This show goes great with mimosas!
1. Allo Darlin' - Silver dollars
2. Cardigans - Plain parade
3. Zee Avi - Darlin' it ain't easy
4. Belle & Sebastian - There's too much love
5. Dirty Carl Break
6. Tennis - Down in the woods
7. Camera Obscura - Honey in the sun
8. Arctic Monkeys - That's where you're wrong
9. Best Coast - When you wake up
10. Girls - Laura
11. Jessica Lea Mayfield - Blue skies
12. The Strokes - Gratisfaction
13. Dirty Carl Break # 2
14. Marine Girls - Dishonesty
15. Tim Cohen - I come alive
16. Agent Ribbons - Ars moriendi
17. Dirty Carl Break # 3