Click here for hobo cologne
Hey gang, it's been a while, but that don't mean we can't still steal a car and hang out, right? Cool... I didn't think you were that lame. A lot has happened since we last spoke, but I'm still alive and that's what matters most.
How's Rock n' Roll these days, huh? As far as I can tell it ain't too good with all this electronical bleep and bloop going around lately. Then there's all that moany, gothy, bloop bleep. Jesus, does anyone still play guitar with purpose anymore?
I swear, it it wasn't for San Francisco, garage rock would take that exit door it takes every couple of years. We don't want that. No sir.
Anyway, I've been busy sure, but I started doing a little radio show that I think some of you guys and gals will enjoy. It's called the Dirty Carl Show and I will be your host... Dirty Carl. I'm handsome, love dogs, and haven't had tail in a million years. Take me home to your momma!
Enjoy show # 9. Leave a comment.
1. King Lollipop - Cheeseburger and fries
2. Agent Ribbons - Chelsea, let's go join the circus
3. April March - Moto Shag
4. Jeffrey Novak - Queen of moods
5. Earth Girl Helen Brown - I wanna do it
6. Charles Manson - Never say never to always
7. John Wesley Coleman - Basketball
8. Exrays - Everything goes
9. Fresh & Onlys - Come dance with me
10. Personal and The Pizzas - I don't wanna be no personal pizza
11. White Fence - Growing faith
12. Ty Segall - I got stoned
13. Libertines - Seven deadly sins
14. Sonic Chicken Four - Cool song
15. Belle & Sebastian - Step into my office, baby
16. Cardigans - Plain parade
17. Dr. Dog - My old ways
18. Zombies - What more can I do
19. Camera Obscura - Eighties fan
20. Misty Morgan - Strange new world
21. Magic Kids - Hey boy
22. Trachtenburg Family Slideshow Players - Look at me
23. Morrissey - You were good in your time
24. Dirty Carl Break