Thursday, March 11, 2010

Ohrobot's greatest favorites of all time collection: Dinosaur Jr. - You're living all over me

                         Click here for red danglers.

I don't remember what the actual year was when this came out, but I remember that I had gotten hold of a cassette copy. I'd sit in my room and keep switching from side A to side B all night long. Now, I don't follow what the kids say these days and I'm not sure if J. and Lou are relevant anymore, but I'll be damned if I don't take this moment to say that this may be one of the greatest records ever made.

The song "Poledo" is arguably the best tape pause/ record moment in the history of taping. It's like purposely inviting demons in for lunch.

Enjoy You're living all over me and while you're at it... pretend the two of us are riding bicycles in the park. I'll buy you a lollie.

No comments: